Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friday, Saturday, Sunday Blur

So once again, I have let video games consume my weekend.

Ooops.

And yet again, I had a "good reason." I mean come on, my PS3 came on Friday, and I was playing through Heavy Rain all weekend!  Thats a good reason, right?!?!?!



Ok, lets go through the weekend, or at least what I ended up doing when I wasnt playing Heavy Rain.

Friday.

My PS3 came.

I had a Walk of Game.

And then I had a long chat with a beloved Oregon friend on the way home.

Saturday.

Rolled out of bed.

Training for 4 hours where I learned about better classroom management.

Watched Iron Man 2 on Blu-ray with my parents.



Heavy Rain til 4am, pounding headache and starving the whole way through. Ouch. (Remember, Im fully aware Im addict, and acceptance is just the first PART on the road the recovery. Ill walk the other parts when Im good and ready/50 years old.)

Sunday.

Woke up like I had been hit by a bus, and 8 hours of sleep wasnt cutting it. Ate a bagel, jumped back in bed.

Heavy Rainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn til 6pm.

Dinner, chatted with my Mom about school and what this week will bring now that October Count is done. Talked about the students who may not work out at the school, given certain issues. (Cant disclose, for obvious reasons)

HEAVY Rainnnnnnnnnnn til 10pm.

Rented a car for my trip to Florida, cleaned my room, emailed an old head supervisor, thought about another one long lost in the wind, and then jumped on here to speed through my weekend update so I could.... yep! Jump right back into Heavy Rain before bed time.

I completed it once, but now of course I have to run through it again to get all the endings!

I mean, come on. You have to get all the endings.

But man, what a great game. Loved it.

The only sad thing is that I skipped Dexter AND Family Guy this evening for the privilege. Now thats tragic. :( Oh well. Ill grab it tomorrow online.

No comments:

Post a Comment