Monday, October 11, 2010

Chapter 11 Bankruptcy

Its the 11th of October and I just spent a shit load of money yesterday - what did you think the title of this post would be?

But good news, Im not bankrupt..... because I havent checked to see what my account balance is. Hooray for avoiding the issue!

I just wanted to write a quick note to say a few things.

One - Last night was crazy for me. I developed a headache and cough last night, and things quickly turned downhill from there, hence the latter half of the post from last night. I went to work today, still feeling sick, but realizing that there are more reasons I do this job than just power or control. Because the fact of the matter is, those two attributes may always lead me to my next job from an initial standpoint. But they arent the reasons I stay, and they arent the reasons I do well in the position.

Two - Today I was a living example of my grandmother's favorite saying, "It is better to look good than to feel good." I have grown up with that phrase since I was 5 years old, and it has always stuck with me. As such, I managed to look utterly fantastic in one of my new outfits today, and I posted it below. PS - Those are cords and not jeans!


Anyways, Im signing off for a day or two to get better. So for now......


Im really hopeful some of you know what game.... that has a sequel coming up..... this is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment