Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday

Sunday! Off to work from 12 - 1, got back at 5pm.

But! I got a new kid, saw him and his current teacher in action, and Im so excited to start tutoring! This kid is stubborn yet exceptionally brilliant, so Im super super super excited to work with him starting Tuesday.

Made some edits to a document Im working on for rule sheets, and came back feeling better about work in general. We have really been needing weekly team meetings, and it looks like I got my wish! So excited about that, I think work is really going to get better from here!

Only two quick notes for today - and both in the form of videos. One is the new Miley video, and the other kinds sets the right tone for how I felt about today.... even though I was rocking out to Ke$ha new single all day long in my car (like I told you I would).

But most of you dont like Ke$ha, so Im not re-including that video.

Heres the other two, though:

Miley - Since I cant embed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXl4JyBC8P4

No comments:

Post a Comment