Monday, October 11, 2010

Dexter thoughts from this week

So if you havent seen Dexter from this week and WANT to, then obviously dont read this post.



But I need to get this out there (especially to my trusty Dexter-forever sidekick, you know who you are) and post my thoughts about the episode this week.

First of all, if it turns out that the new Hispanic neighborhood female police officer is the part of the Santa Muerte group, I will totally disappointed (and I will have totally called it). I mean, come on. That was SUPER fast that the store shop dude got his head cut off, RIGHT after he spilled the beans about the group and such TO HER. She totally did it.

I was gonna add in a second bit about how I hope the dead animal collector dies soon, but he did, thank god. I was thinking during the episode - IF THIS is the new bad guy of the season, Ill be pissed.

But Im LOVING that Julia Styles is this new mystery woman that now knows Dexter's secret. And judging by next week's reveal that she escapes, etc, etc, Im STOKED for this season. Thank god, a show I can rely on to be good.

Ok done.

No comments:

Post a Comment