Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Im SUPER Particular about my Sandwich.

Wanna know how particular I am?  My mom was at Safeway the other day and asked me to txt message the directions to her so she could order my sandwich for me (she was being really nice to me). And word for word, this is what I sent along.

The sandwich: Start with a soft French Roll from the Bakery. Bring it to the sanwich counter. Make sure they cut it all the way through (sometimes they fold it open like a subway sandwich, don't let them do that.) Put mayo on one side, and semi-light yellow mustard on the other. Then do lettuce, tomato, pickle, and REALLY light onion. I now do Havarti cheese and Cheddar cheese, plus ham, turkey, and roast beef. After they are done, I ask real nice for another layer of ham. Tell them to cut it in thirds and wrap it in plastic on the long black tray they have. Then tell them to charge $8.99 for it, cuz otherwise they wont know.

Ill take a picture of what I call the MAN-wich and upload it for show and tell later. Promise. (EDIT: PHAIL. The bread was burned a little too crisp, so you cant even tell how awesome it is. Oh well, another time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment