Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Night Time Fire

I would dive TOO much into this, but at night, I feel like Im so much more alive than during the day. And to add to that, most of time I feel like a completely different person too.

At night, there are thoughts that seem logical to me that WOULDNT seem logical to me during the day. Its really common for me to wake up the next morning thinking, "Im glad I didnt do that." And we arent talking sobriety levels either. All these thoughts are had while stone-cold-sober. No drugs, no alcohol.

And yet something about me at night feels so different.... thinks so different.

So I couldnt end the evening without sharing two recent thoughts.

One is Zac Efron in this particular picture.


Source: PerezHilton

And the other one is of this commercial, which I know most of us enjoy watching, over, and over again.



Something about these videos seem to feed the night time fire I experience. Or maybe they start it. Im not sure. Anyways, Im sure most of you will enjoy these items as well.

And if you were craving something funny, look no further than this:

No comments:

Post a Comment