Thursday, August 12, 2010

Music from BPM: Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida

My favorite dance station on Earth, by far, is the SiriusXM station BPM, playing dance hits all day, all night. Its the only reason I keep my SiriusXM subscription to be honest. Its just the best, and is constantly keeping me in the loop with the latest dance, trance, electronic awesomeness.

Source: Wikipedia
And pretty much every week, or every other week, Im discovering something new that really gets me going. Tonight while driving home, this song came on the radio, and I wanted to share.

Now Im sure many of you have heard this before, so what Ill also start doing when I share new music is also give it a rating, just so you know how I really feel about this song. If I post about it, then it means I probably like it, and will listen to it a few times.  But it doesnt mean I love it.

Like this song. This song is good, but not amazing.



This song is getting a Well, Basically score of 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment