Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Future of Vending Machines

Source: Impress
See that? Yea, its a 47-inch HDTV touch screen that you use to buy soda with.  Not only that, it can scan you by age and gender, and make appropriate recommendations based on whats popular with that gender/age group at that time. And if its out of stock of an item, it wont waste your time (and subsequently piss you off) by displaying it on the screen, it will just remove it from view.

Now thats a vending machine I wanna use.

See America? Start importing stuff like that. Or at the very least, import more credit card vending machines.  I dont have quarters or cash, OK?! I have my school ID, my drivers license, and my credit cards. The only way you could still make me pay in quarters is if you had a big touch screen, like that one above. Then Id prolly bug someone for change so I could use the machine. I mean, really, would you pass up a machine like this just because you didnt have change? I didnt think so.

Well, basically: Its a cool machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment