Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Last Week in Oregon

Hey friends!  A sad post today, but I wanted to update my blog with something since this past week has been so busy.

This is my last week in Oregon, so Im really busy saying goodbye to friends and packing up my room. But as always, Ive got a good song in my pocket to help commemorate the moment. Well, help describe how I feel about the saying goodbye anyways.

Ill be posting a couple music videos like these all week, but I think they're good songs, so give them a listen!

First up - one of my favorite and most cherished 80's songs, as this song actually hit #1 on the Billboard on the DAY I WAS BORN. And everyone knows I love symbolic sh%t. This was the song that helped me get through this past Spring when I was unsure about my future, and the song that helped me write my speech for Graduation. And lastly, this is the song that I dedicated to my bestie, and listening to this song reminds me that we've got our whole lifetime ahead of us and that no matter where we end up, we'll come out on top and friends to the end. Something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Omg that's from that old Kim Cattrall movie Mannequin!

    ReplyDelete