Monday, December 6, 2010

!

Goodness! Its been over a month since I last posted? Sorry about that..... life has been kinda hectic.

...and sadly, these next two weeks are no exception.

But tonight I was struck by a Facebook message from someone in the royal court at my high school. Well, he made up the entire royal court, but still.

Anyways, he started bragging about New York and the high gay to straight ratio there, and how much he is enjoying the scene.  And you know, it just pushes me that much more to land somewhere great for me next year for grad school.

But for the present day...... it makes me wonder about my job, and how much time its taking..... maybe thats just right now. Maybe next semester, it will finally calm down..... and I start going out again, instead of sitting in front of my computer working every single night......

No comments:

Post a Comment