Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Good News

Good news. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the enrichment center with a deadly neurotoxin, so get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters.

Lol. Man, I love Portal.

But seriously.

I have good news!

Most of you who read my blog know EXACTLY what good news Im talking about. So for all intensive purposes, Ill just go ahead and tell you that the official word I was waiting for became OFFICIAL today. Meaning Im getting exactly what I want, when I want it.

Ill leave vague because no one knows yet..... you know how these things go. The agreement is made, a press conference is called, and THEN the announcement is made public.

So I have to wait for the press conference.  But its exciting!

Until I can officially unveil my cool news to those NOT in the know, heres my favorite new song this week:

No comments:

Post a Comment